Small teams and a fast pace mean that your contributions will matter. CVG goes above and beyond to develop and master better ways, improve process efficiencies and accelerate delivery time to serve their customers.
The problems that you take on this week may be completely different than the ones you solve next week—but whatever the assignment you will be challenged to improve yourself and the CVG family in new and demanding ways.
The technician is responsible for the maintenance (activities relating to repair and overhaul) of aircraft electrical components; disassemble, inspect, trouble-shoot, and assemble in accordance to manufacture and DER specifications. Assure that customer orders are completed within company standards and procedures by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Has responsibility to assure that work is performed in accordance with the operations policy and procedure.
- For production under the technicians' control, assures that all work records and statements of work are performed in accordance with the specifications, and that all interim quality inspections are performed.
- Ensure that the data being used to perform maintenance and alteration tasks is current per the repair station requirements.
- Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record.
- Properly maintain personal training records.
- Is directly responsible to assure at the conclusion of the shift that all work areas are clean, orderly, and customer owned material requirements have been followed.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and tools in a serviceable and working condition. Perform other routine shop maintenance as required.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Basic electrical knowledge preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical writing.
- Team oriented, must have ability to work cohesively with others.
- Flexible and willing to shift priorities as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Dependable with good attendance and ability to work over-time as needed.
- Self-motivated; ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate; proficient in business computer system.
- Pre-employment and random drug testing required.
Language Skills: English is a must. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, measure and proportions to practical situations.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 CVG Aerospace - All Rights Reserved.